Masque Tarot



This is really my longest-standing deck-in-progress. It began I think around ’02. I tried developing a personal style, inspired by stained glass and which is also an elaboration of Cloissonnisme, but with more detailed panels and more flowing/fluid forms.

The samples below show some early art for the deck. This particular art style I developed has gone through several evolutions (one example of a stage would be the art for the Shards of Light Tarot). The images above are what I want as the final look for the entire deck.

A peculiarity of the deck is that all the figures in it wear masks.




The Masque Tarot's old card designs 

1 comment:

  1. I love this deck along with the Discorperae and Shards of light. Please work though finishing them so we will be able to purchase them. But till then, thanks for the preview.

    ReplyDelete