Shards of Light Tarot


I inadvertently began this deck when I was trying to update the style I developed for the Masque Tarot. The imagery is almost-abstract, with figures surrounded by panels ("shards"). This particular style is also inspired by that amalgamation of Art Nouveau and Art Deco styles which I remember seeing from reruns of '60s or-'70s shows on television. I originally planned on publishing it in 2 versions - a colored one and a black and white version, since I felt the starkness of the black and white art was distinct enough from the colored to warrant its own deck.

3 comments:

  1. yean, but i would color the b/w one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also forgot to ask. is either one a deck?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Its an unfinished project. I began working on it again last month. :)

      Delete